Monday, May 5, 2014

Work of He{art} | Spring Beginnings

     Ahh the Spring. The beautiful flowers that bloom, the sweet breeze that kisses your face, and the birds' soft chirpings in the early morning. Other than the allergies (which I am also not too fond of), the Spring is like a new beginning. I love that the days are finally getting longer, and the excitement of Summer is just around the corner. I love the soft pastel colors which are inspired by nature's own beautiful creations all around us. It's a time of new life, new beginnings, new ideas. It's also a time of stepping outside after such a long cold Winter and finally enjoying the world. Here are a few photographs I've taken to celebrate Spring's arrival. Enjoy!

I love love love my new Spring tote!
Tote: Lulu*s
Did I ever mention how much I love to twirl in pretty Spring dresses? =)
Chambray Shirt: Forever 21
Floral Skirt: Forever 21
Sandals: Steve Madden
Beautiful Pink Sky
My adorable little brother... he's growing up right before my eyes!
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!! nomnomnomnom =D
Disco Eggs!
Pretty Easter Peeps

1 comment:

  1. May the Lord bless you in all your endeavors!
    The Griffiths.

    ReplyDelete