Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas in the City

     Every year the beautiful enormous tree arrives at Rockefeller Center in New York City, and every year I always have the same desire to go and see it. Nothing really changes about it, and yet there is always something magical and special about each time I visit. Another year has passed by, and so the people in the pictures might change, the perspective might be different, but the beauty and feeling remains the same. The lights truly dazzle and the photographs do not do it justice. New York City really is something else during Christmas, and a must visit for everyone. Even though I have gone on multiple visits, the one thing I haven't done is ice skate at Rockefeller, and so next year I'm putting that on my to-do list. ;) Here are a few photographs I took a few days ago of a great night out with some of my best friends. Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment