Monday, December 9, 2013

Photographer's Gift List 101

     It's that time of year again and that means finding that perfect gift for everyone on your list. But sometimes it could be daunting just to figure what exactly they would like. Well if you've got any photographer friends on that list you're in luck!! I've scoped out a few of my favorite gadgets that I have and love, and things that I'd want to add to my collection...sooo feel free to add me on your list too. ;) Hope you've had a great Monday!! 

 The Glass Diana DSLR Lens
This lens gives the same vintage saturated effect as the original Diana camera...now for your digital DSLR! 

 Projecteo Gift Set from Photojojo
This is easily the coolest thing I have ever seen. You get a mini projector and insert slides made from your Instagram! I can't wait to get my hands on one of these!
 The Spring Break Camera Strap from Photojojo
This strap is super cute and comfy! I love love love it and definitely recommend it to that stylish photographer friend on your list =)
 The Luminous Portrait book by Elizabeth Messina
This book has the most beautiful images on every page by photographer Elizabeth Messina, a great read that will leave you truly inspired. 
 Instax Mini Instant Cameras
These little gems are the perfect gift for your photographer friend or for yourself! =) I totally will be adding one to my list soon!
Bokeh Kit
This is a super fun kit that will work with a 1.8 lens or wider and creates beautiful Bokeh!

Camera Pro Phone Case from Forever 21
I love this case...so retro and totally makes your iPhone look that much cooler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment