Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Morning Dew

Sometimes inspiration can be found right in front of us, all we really have to do is look closer. The other morning I was reading a few pages from my book and took a peek outside to find everything was wet from the previous night's rain shower. I quickly put on my rain boots and took my camera outside to snap a few photos of the leaves with raindrops lingering on them. What I found instead left me utterly surprised, some of the flowers and plants that seemed limp and lifeless were actually so beautiful up close. Plants that one wouldn't even look twice at...turned into a beautiful painting full of vibrant colors and hues. This made me think of all the things we ourselves probably overlook everyday in our lives. What would we discover if we only took the time to look a little closer? Here are a few the photos I took...enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment