Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

There is no doubt that we should be thankful for every new day we wake up to. Every bite we take on the run to our daily lives, every embrace and smile we receive from the people we love. And today is no exception. I am beyond grateful for the life I was given and am truly blessed with all of the love the Lord has given me in my life. Sometimes I feel as if we overlook our blessings and don't say the things we need to say enough, and so today I am truly thankful for...

My Family. 
To be able to see them, hear them, and laugh with them everyday is something I would never trade for in the entire world.
My Mom.
I don't how life would be without you.
 You show me the beauty of life everyday through your strength, kindness and love in your heart. I only hope to become as wonderful a person as you one day.
My Dad.
For all of the hard work and sacrifices you make for us everyday, while constantly showing us to never give up.
My Sister
Our silly little fights, and endless laughs over pretty much anything that crosses our minds...I know you've got my back. (And i've got yours of course =P).
My little Brother.
You will forever be my little Danino. While you have perfected the role of the annoying little brother, your silly little jokes never cease to bring a smile to my face. 
My Friends.
We could be dancing up a storm, watching a movie, or simply talking as we sip on our oh so necessary coffee. I'll never laugh as much as I do with you guys...thank you for always being the same old crazy, hysterical friends I love.
My Health.
My Home.
My Church Family.
Dreamers.
Yes dreamers. I am so thankful for those of you who continuously share the love and passion you have for your dreams to everyone. It means so much to me and others for that constant reminder to never give up. 
You!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, words from my heart... 
which I hope in return bring a smile to your face. =)
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment