Friday, November 11, 2011

Colors of Fall

Autumn truly is a beautiful season. The leaves change to rich colors of reds, yellows, and orange, the crisp cool weather brushes past your cheeks in the morning....at times I find myself mesmerized by its beauty as I drive down the local roads. I simply could not resist taking my camera outside for a few shots of the vivid leaves as the sun shone its last few rays before sunset. And what do you do when these beautiful leaves finally fall?...You splash around in them of course!! We had fun taking a few photos being silly in the leaves (and my hair was totally filled with them after). I also snapped photos of anything that inspired me around my home...yes I would say it was a rather productive week =). On this Veteran's Day, I would like to say thank you to the troops that dedicated and continue to dedicate their lives for this country. Enjoy and Happy 11.11.11!

Just call him Mr. Speedy
Beautiful view of the city at sunrise. 
 
My prom dress....I felt it deserved a photo shoot of its own. 
These Rose Flower cookies were deeeelicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment