Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Sweet Love | Nicole & John


I always say this, but I really, truly, honestly LOVE photographing couples. It's so much fun to talk with them, laugh, and get to know who they are throughout our entire session. 

I most likely will be talking WAY too much, making funny noises, climbing on tree trunks to get the shot, and completely acting like I have the energy of a 5-year-old running around at recess (as John asked "How many Redbulls did you have today?!!")... I can assure you as I do everyone else, I'm totally fine and just an overly excited person. =P

Nicole and John literally hid their modeling talent from me until they got to our shoot... John, you can now make your modeling portfolio haha! I had so much fun with these two... here are their gorgeous photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment