Monday, February 2, 2015

Food Photography Series 1

     I constantly push myself creatively to try new things and discover unknown passions within me. I find that the more I immerse myself in the world of art, the more I notice beauty all around me. I see colors more vividly, feel music more deeply, savor every bite of food with more pleasure, and see just how unique and beautiful each soul in this world is... if you just spend enough time with someone. 
     I have been studying about food photography and love how the details on a photograph can bring it to life. There is just so much involved in the behind the scenes before a photograph is actually taken. The brainstorming, the props, the colors, the theme.... it all plays into the final image! It's been so fun learning all the different methods and so I have applied many of them to some photographs of my own. It's allowed me to really think about what I want to portray to the audience with every image. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment