Tuesday, September 25, 2012

One Year

    One year ago today I finally made the decision to start writing on a blog. To start something, somewhere. I was being pulled in a million different directions and all I wanted to do was learn, learn how I too could take those amazing photographs that so many talented photographers proudly display on their websites and blogs. Since then, so much has changed and yet at times it seems as if nothing has changed at all. I have come to the conclusion that I'm deadly scared of change. But even though it's difficult I'm beginning to understand that change is good, without change life would become rather dull and boring... and who wants that? 
    There are so many things that I want to do, and so many ideas brewing in my mind that at times it becomes unbearable to think why aren't they happening? But I know in life there's a time for everything. Just like the seasons, where there is a time to do every activity you enjoy. There are going to be failures, but there are also going to victories. Here is to always celebrating those small victories along the way....Happy Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment