Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sneak Peek + Face of Caravelle Contest

    This past weekend was filled with surprises and exciting new experiences. I was asked to shoot a "Save the Date" session through a close friend of mine, which turned out to be so much fun! The session was full of laughs, giggles and plenty of in-between kisses. =) The second exciting news is that not too long ago I entered The Face of Caravelle contest, and yesterday I found out I was selected as a finalist of 1 of the 25 girls that could win one of the amazing prizes! But in order to make it to the top 5 I need your help! All you need to do is click on my photo and press "Vote"....and that's it! (It is open for 2 weeks and can be done once a day).
    If you vote for me I promise I will send you a batch of freshly baked cookies----okay okay I lied, but I will definitely love you forever and ever.=D Here is a sneak peek from this weekend's super fun shoot...stay tuned for more! Oh and don't forget to vote for me!! 

Cast your vote below!

No comments:

Post a Comment