Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Season

Oh it's that time of year again! The leaves start to change the vivid colors of orange, yellows, and reds, the coats and boots are ready to be worn, and the pumpkins are ready to be picked. Speaking of pumpkins, this past week I have had pumpkin in just about every way you can imagine. I went pumpkin picking with the family and oh the light was just gorgeous! After that I had my slice of pumpkin pie and made some yummy pumpkin spice cupcakes. I went out to eat with friends and experienced for the very first time..... pumpkin ravioli. I know, I know.... try to resist the urge as you read this. And of course the day was not complete without a lovely warm cup of pumpkin spice latte. Have you had your pumpkin fixin' yet?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment