Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Books: Wellness and Cancer


My family and people I love were heavily affected by cancer and other illnesses the past 2 years, which left me with many questions that didn’t quite add up with the generic answers I was used to hearing. 


And so I dove into my own research and learned as much as I could about natural health and lifestyle. I knew there was something missing and there had to be another way to live.



What I discovered challenged everything I had believed about the the way we live, the healthcare system we trust, the foods we eat, the products we use, the jobs we work, etc,… 



And it radically started to change everything in my life and my family around me. These books were just a stepping stone for me to uncover the truth that we have been deceived about from the moment we were born. 



I asked the Lord for wisdom and to show me if there was any other way… and I truly believe He answered by opening up my mind to leading me to one book to another to alternative methods and then connecting it all together.



This is just the beginning, but all I know is once you know the truth… you’ll never go back to living how you did. If you’re seeking… ask the Lord and He will answer you. 



Don’t settle for placing your life into someone else’s hands until you’ve done your own studying. These are recent books I read that contain so much information… highly recommend them! (One is a bible study).
 

And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32 

  

Books:

 

40 Days Through the Bible by Lysa Terkeurst & Proverbs 31 Ministries Team

Cancer Can't Kill You if You're Already Dead by Dr. Kevin Conners

Chris Beat Cancer by Chris Wark

Chemical Religion by Drs. David and Kimberly Erb, DC

Stop Fighting Cancer and Start Treating the Cause by Dr. Kevin Conners

The Cancer Killers, The Cancer is the Cure by Dr. Charles Majors, Dr. Ben Lerner with Sayer Ji


No comments:

Post a Comment