Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Heart Beats Red, White & Blue

Being that the 4th of July, or otherwise known as Independence Day was right around the corner, I felt my patriotic side come out of me and so was inspired to take some American themed photos. I've always wanted to travel the world and see all of the beauty it has to offer, but then I thought--- I haven't even seen half of the beauty America has to offer...the country I live in!! And so I compiled a few photos I took on my travels around the United States, as well as a list of a few of the places I will whine like a baby if i don't want to visit. =D I hope you have a happy fourth of July...enjoy!!

From the top of Empire State Building, New York City
The Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island
The Golden Gate Bridge, California
Yosemite National Park, California
U.S.A Bucket List
1. Marvel at the sight of the Aurora Borealis Northern Lights in Alaska
2. Visit Mount Rushmore in South Dakota
3. Rock Climb through the Grand Canyon in Arizona
4. Hula Dance at a Luau in Hawaii
5. Stand on the Four Corners Monument where Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, 
and Utah meet
6. Bring a bunch of balloons and take a photo by the Disney-Pixar Up house in 
Herriman, Utah
7. Eat yummy foods like beignets and chickory laced coffee in New Orleans, Lousiana
8. Visit Tybee Island in Georgia where The Last Song by Nicolas Sparks movie took place
9. Las Vegas...need I say more?
10. Stroll down Virginia Beach on a beautiful summer day

No comments:

Post a Comment