Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spring Awakening

     I love the Spring. Besides the much dreaded allergy season that strikes many of us... the Spring is like a long awaited celebration after a season of bitter cold. To me the Spring is like an awakening for the soul. The simple joy of taking a walk outside and smelling the sweet dew after the rain, the bare trees now springing up life again with blooms and leaves, and the warm sunshine rays kissing your cheeks. 
     It's a season of growth, of new ideas, plans that were on hold in the winter season that can now bring new life. How beautiful is it to know that after the Winter will always come the Spring? I believe to truly enjoy and appreciate the Spring, one must know and experience the Winter. It's funny how our lives themselves mirror the seasons and nature, but I don't find it a coincidence at all :). Here are a few projects I have worked on, inspirations, and my thoughts in photographic form. Happy Wednesday! 

50 Waves of Ombré ;)
Sunsets never cease to amaze me.
Jesus + Nothing 
Dolci Italiani = My favorite. 
Beautiful lonely star shining brightly.
My Mamma's delicioussss Easter Pastiera di Grano. 

No comments:

Post a Comment