Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bubble Madness

     Every so often an idea props itself in my mind and then I have no choice but to try it---lest it torture me until I finally do. The weather has been beautiful the past couple of days and so as I was outside one day with my brother I thought of an idea: BUBBLES. Yes, bubbles. We searched the garage and found a small wand with a half full bottle of soap. Oh no no, this will just not do. We wanted millions of bubbles, ginormous bubbles, bubbles that would possibly fill our entire backyard, you know just like the scene in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. 
     So we went on a hunt at our local store and after desperately scouring the aisles, alas we found huge bubble wands! We rushed back home and the scene looked just like the bubble party scene from The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie. I felt like a child again running back and forth, laughing and twirling with the bubble wand. It amazes me sometimes how something so simple could be so entertaining. I hope you're having a great weekend, Enjoy! =)

Love Love Love!
Totally channeling my inner Pocahontas here =)

No comments:

Post a Comment