Friday, April 12, 2013

Wanderlust

     When you look up the word wanderlust in the encyclopedia, it is defined as having a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world. Flipping through the newest J.Crew catalog, every beautifully styled photograph and gorgeous location left me awestruck. I couldn't have found the more perfect word to describe how I have been feeling the past few days. There is just something about traveling to a place you have never been, that leaves you feeling enchanted, almost as if another piece of the treasure map of life has been unlocked. I dream of the day where I get to photograph at an exotic location for a styled shoot...ahh yes a girl can dream. 
     Reading other photographer's blogs about their awesome adventures leaves me feeling inspired and hopeful (and sometimes I can't help but feel a bit hopeless), wondering if I will ever get that chance. It's amazing how a single photograph can motivate you to do something (well it sure works on me!). Here is a photograph I snapped of my brother's light up globe, the rest of the photos are beautiful inspirations I found on weheartit, that pretty much describe the images floating around in my head that totally make me want to pack up my camera and gooo. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment