Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Love That Shot: Simplicity Collection Feature/ Lucky 5

     About a month ago I entered Love That Shot's photo contest to have one of my photos be transformed into a work of art with beautiful photo textures and photo veils. I'm so excited to share that one of my photos was featured as part of their new Simplicity Collection of Photo Veils! Their photo veils add a touch of beauty and leave a magical effect to your photographs, be sure to visit Love That Shot and check them out! 
     On another note, here are my lucky 5 photos I have been taking throughout the week. I can't believe it's almost Spring! With beautiful weather comes.....beautiful light for photo shoots of course!! =) I'm itching to finally get outside and enjoy the warm sunlight and walk around jacket-free. I hope you're enjoying your day... Happy Tuesday!

lovethatshot.com
A beautiful sunset after a day of snowing.
Fresh Strawberries!
Had to capture this photo of Romi snuggling with my Nonno...how cute are they?!
It's Sunnies Season!! B-)
The George Washington Bridge on a cloudy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment