Thursday, February 28, 2013

Exciting Announcement

     This has been the longest week for me. I've been battling a case of the flu/sore throat/ fever/ winter.hates.me/ i.don't.even.know.what.to.call.it.anymore sickness. The weather seems to love playing the 'Today I'm feeling a high a 50 degrees-go ahead and wear your spring jacket', to next day 'Today I'm feeling the below 10 degrees- you're going to die once you step outside your door' type of game. And I'm obviously the one that falls for it. -___- 
     Regardless, I've been keeping myself busy working on a project and today I am super super excited to reveal what it is! Okay after a few months of working and designing it, I am so happy to announce (drum roll pleaseee)...my official website is live today!!! Feel free to check it out by pressing the link below, oh and spreading the love. =) I hope you're having a great day...Happy Thursday =)

2 comments:

  1. Whyyyyyyy hello there lady. Its Mundo from church. Finally was able to ck out your blog and sorry to hear that you were sick. Feel better and keep up the good stuff flowing here. I waiting on that drum roll, clicked the link, and BAM! Nothing happend on my phone, lol. Im going to have to give it a shot on my computer. See you sunday take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!
    Do you want follow eachother?

    I wait for you fo a new MANICURE POST!
    Kisses from Rome

    Federica smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete