Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Treasure in Time

     I love old things. They tend to hold so many memories and stories in which get passed on through the generations. An old jewelry box that was given to you as a birthday gift, a promise ring given to you from your first love... an old journal that holds one's heart and dreams. I love how a single item can have such beautiful story behind it, and then one day can become part of someone else's story. I have a few old cameras that were used to take photos of my sister and I growing up, and holding one now almost feels like a piece of history that went by in time. 
     Here is a vintage twins reflex Civo-flex camera I recently bought. It is so beautifully crafted, I would have loved to see the photographs it created. I often wonder what beautiful stories lie within this camera. On another note, today is the first day of Spring!!! I'm so excited and can't believe it's already here at the same time. =) Happy Wednesday and first day of Spring!!!

1 comment: