Monday, December 31, 2012

Moments in Time: My 2012

     I can't believe another year has gone by. I just remember compiling my favorite images from 2011 and posting them as if it were yesterday. And now here I am again, this time choosing my favorite images from 2012. 2012, my what a wonderful year you have been to me. Sometimes throughout the year I would sit and daydream about all of the great things I wanted to do and read about others' adventures, and then I would wonder what am I doing in my life? Now looking back through my photos, I can't help but feel a bit guilty. I truly was blessed to have experienced so many things with family and friends, and offered opportunities that I would have never even believed if you told me would come this time last year.
     And so these photos are little reminders to truly be thankful, because sometimes we tend to forget how much we are given until we look back. I'm not sure what 2013 holds, but I have faith that as long I never give up hope and keep on dreaming, the best is yet to come. And so as we say celebrate with loved ones tonight and toast goodbye to the past year, let's not forget the little things that helped us grow. 
     So here is to 2013, hoping for a year full of smiles, health, impossible dreams, winning that marathon you've always wanted, traveling across the country, eating an entire pizza to yourself, laughing so hard you can't breathe, the little whispers from your heart that tell you "you can do this", and for much love. Happy Happy New Year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment