Wednesday, August 23, 2017

La Costiera


Amalfi | Positano | Sorrento

Past the twisting roads with a gorgeous view of the cobalt waters on the coast of southern Italy, lies the magical town of Amalfi. 

My Mamma celebrated her 50th birthday this year and wanted to spend a day visiting the beautiful towns of Amalfi, Positano, and Sorrento. 

So my family and I packed ourselves up and drove the endless circle around the mountains to reach our destination. 

We spent the day walking the steps, looking around the shops, eating a cornetto a crema, and of course my little brother couldn't resist taking a dip into the Mediterranean sea. 

We ate dinner at Zio Sam's Ristorante in which seafood dishes are the specialty of the region. We ended our meal with a sorbetto, a light lemon granita. Their lemon cake with gelato is a definite must as well. 

I would definitely return and spend more time in the future. Here are the photos I took of our special day!



Another day, my cousins took us to the beach in Cetara, the turquoise water with the mountain backdrop was mesmerizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment