Friday, February 5, 2016

Sweet Love | Proposal: Kellianne & Daniel


I first met Daniel a few years ago at the church we both attended, and his caring character and love for Jesus beamed through him as he led the youth group and every time someone spoke to him. 

When he first introduced us to Kellianne he said, "She's beautiful... even more on the inside than the outside." And she really is!

So when he asked if I would take photos of his surprise proposal, I knew I couldn't miss out on that special moment he had planned.

Kellianne was already in the restaurant with her family, and Daniel had a bunch of his friends in on the plan. We hid with balloons, cameras and excited smiles in the back room, waiting for his song to play and then we would follow him out. 

He danced and twirled her around as Kellianne laughed. Then at the right moment, he got down on his knee and proposed. 

I can't say I heard the exact words over everyone's shouts of "She said yes!!!", but I snapped away behind my camera. I tried sooo hard not to cry, but there was no stopping these hot tears from rolling down my cheeks. It was such a sweet moment!

Kellianne's reaction was priceless. She was so overjoyed and surprised, it was contagious. There was shouts of happiness and claps throughout the entire restaurant.

Daniel and Kellianne, thank you so much for having me be part of this special day in your lives. I had so much fun documenting it.... I wish you two tons of love!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for capturing these precious moments for us!!! You did a lovely lovely job!! I will treasure these for the rest of my life!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you love them!! I had a wonderful time being part of your special moment!!♥

      Delete
  2. Grazie Barbara! Thank you so much for your beautiful words and inspiring photos. I am very thankful you were able to be a part of this day. Keep pursuing this amazing talent God has given you!

    Dan Occhiogrosso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie tanto Dan for having me part of your surprise!! I wish you and Kellianne so much love and happiness!!

      Delete