Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My 2016 Reading List


     The past year I've grown a love and hunger for reading. I love both fictional and non-fictional, love stories, memoirs, mystery, etc,... Reading leaves me inspired and it allows me to engulf myself on adventures and destinations within my mind. It's funny when you're a child, adults have to sort of push you to read and to want to learn... but as I've gotten older I've fallen in love with learning and discovering new things all on my own. It delights me and stays in my mind, and everything sort of clicks together in my life. 
     And so here is my reading list I will tackle within the new year, I may or may not add a few more books depending on what I find ;). What are new books or things you want to tackle in 2016?

Books:

1. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
2. The Finishing School by Valerie Woerner
3. Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
4. If You Find This Letter by Hannah Brencher 
5. It's Not What You Think by Jefferson Bethke
6. Undone by Michele Cushatt
7. For The Love by Jen Hatmaker
8. Keep It Shut by Karen Ehman

No comments:

Post a Comment