Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Daniel & Jen | Wedding

     I first met Daniel at my church, and his hilarious sense of humor and sweet character was quickly apparent. Always smiling and joking around and so when he introduced me to Jen, I knew they were the perfect couple. When they asked me to photograph their wedding, I was overly excited and honored. Their wedding was such an amazing day....full of energy, tears, and lots of laughter. I mean how many weddings does the Groom do his signature worm move on the floor?!? Oh yea, that happened.
     Their wedding day was an absolute blast, I even snuck in a few hand raises when Danza Kuduro came on, camera in hand and all ;) (BEST SONG EVER). Thank you Daniel and Jen for having me capture the start of your beautiful new lives together. I wish you all the happiness and love in the world. Here are my favorite moments of the day...enjoy!


DJ & Videography : Sound Surge

1 comment:

  1. We <3 u Barbara!! :) Thank you for such wonderful photos!!!

    ReplyDelete