Friday, November 22, 2013

Styled Shoot: Winter Bride

     I have been a little M.I.A. lately...but I can promise you I'm here to make up for it!! The past weekend I collaborated with a fabulous team on a Winter Bridal shoot. The day started out a bit cloudy and slightly rainy, but the soft light from the white clouds provided beautiful light reflecting back on our model. 
     The shoot took place in different locations as we scouted for unique environments and lighting. The rush of prepping for the shoot discovering new spots and ideas along the way made for a great day. Oh if you could only hear how giddy I was as I snapped and snapped, and quickly glimpsed at the screen!! All in all it was a super fun day, and everything came out so incredibly beautiful. J Crew...I'm coming for you. ;) Here are the photographs I took...enjoy annnnnd Happy Friday!! 

Hair Stylist | Hair by Margie
Photographers | Barbara Marcella Photography & Andy Alarcon



No comments:

Post a Comment