Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011: My Year in Photography

It's hard to believe another year has quickly gone by. As we are all busily getting ready for the New Year festivities, I would like to take a moment to look back and reflect on all of the things that made my year 2011. For me, 2011 will forever be the year I won't soon forget. It was a year of challenges, changes, joy, sadness, adventures, learning, endings, and new beginnings. Prior to 2011, I looked at my DSLR as if it had a mind of it's own...and so I would just leave it in the closet to collect dust. And then I finally decided, if I truly wanted this I had to do something about it. I've learned so much within the past year, about photography and most importantly about myself. We all have the amazing ability to learn, and I truly believe with all my heart if you set your mind to learning something...you will. Like the old saying, "Where there's a will, there's a way." I know I have so much more to learn, and so here is for new challenges, opportunities, love, health, and most importantly new beginnings in 2012. I can't wait to see what the new year will bring!! Here are a few of my favorite photos of the year....enjoy and Happy New Year!!!


Here is a new one to ring in the New Year!

      (manicure inspiration by the lovely Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere)

Linked To:

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun collection of photos, thank you so much for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete