Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Stephanie & Adam | Ridgewood Country Club Wedding

 
I'm so excited to finally share the wedding of Stephanie and Adam! I had so much fun photographing their engagement session on the beach at Point Pleasant back in March 2020 and then they had to move their wedding to almost an entire year later, but it turned out so beautiful!! All of the details, the weather, surrounded by family and friends... it was a day to remember. Stephanie and Adam, thank you for choosing me to document and celebrate your special day, I wish you so much love and joy in your marriage! Here are my favorites from their day!

Photographer: Barbara Marcella Photography 

  Venue: Ridgewood Country Club

2nd Photographer: Rebecca Lori Photography

 Bridal Heels: Bella Belle Shoes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment