Saturday, February 8, 2020

Do the Most Workshop


I attended the Do The Most Workshop this past December and I came home with a wealth of knowledge and beautiful photographs. 

It takes an entire team of vendors to create a beautiful wedding day, and this workshop showcased all of the amazing people and their gorgeous work. 

I learned so much and am truly grateful to have attended with so many sweet girls I also got to meet. I've been blessed to work with my two fabulous friends Jennifer Larsen and Tori Kelner at many weddings in the past, but listening to their knowledge behind the scenes was an entirely different and awesome experience. 

Here are the photographs I took at their styled shoot, and the amazing vendors that made it possible!

Tone Media 
Stationary: Summit and Sage
Decor: Rustic Drift
BTS Photographer: Tori Petrillo


No comments:

Post a Comment