Friday, October 4, 2019

Jennifer & Daniel | Anniversary Session


I absolutely love when clients come back to have their special moments documented. I photographed Jen and Daniel's wedding five years ago and here we are for their anniversary session! Jen wanted to surprise Daniel, so she set up an entire portrait session for just them two... and it was so beautiful. 

I've had the honor of watching and photographing their little family grow to four over the years. But I truly believe that a couple must also think about how their love began, with just them two... and an anniversary session is the perfect occasion to celebrate and have portraits taken. Here are my favorites from their session!

Their 5 balloon flew away! Thankfully we got a few shots right before!

No comments:

Post a Comment