Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas Favorites | Gift Guide 2015




     Since it's the first day of December, it only seemed fitting to compile a gift guide of some of my favorites on my Christmas list this year. Now I know I won't be getting all of these things all in one time (hey a girl can dream!), but I still love some of these items and thought they would also make lovely gifts for some people on your gift list. What are you wishing for this year? Happy Gifting!

A leather camera strap has been on my list for as long as I can remember, and this ONA one is so beautiful and classic. 

I wanted this pretty scarf the minute I saw it on the website and surprisingly it hasn't sold out...yet. It's perfect to top over a winter coat and add just the right amount of color. 

I am constantly on the search for new books from the fear of not having one on hand when I finish my last one, call me old school ;). I've heard so many good things on this one and so I need to get my hands on it soon.

Okay I've been saying I will buy this amazing palette for the past 4 years and I never got around to it. The colors are beautiful different ranges of neutral to smokey... perfect for any event. 

I love anything from Rifle Paper Co. and their calendars are no exception. This one showcases beautifully painted cities throughout the year... it would make any wall instantly stylish and chic. 

The second I received my Instax camera I finished all of the film. Okay not really, but they do go sooo fast!! It's an addiction and I need extra packs of these on hand at.all.times. =D

This tote is the absolute definition of timeless chic. I love the simplicity of the black with the stylish chestnut leather straps. Perfect for the summer and fall.

Yes another book. What can I say? I can't help myself!! I've heard how inspiring this book is and I can't wait to dig in and read her story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment