Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Baked Boxes

     I was super excited when my friend Danielle asked me to photograph her amazing desserts for her new online bakery shop Baked Boxes. I mean photography AND dessert?! Ummm you don't need to ask me more than once! ;) When I arrived at her home for the taste party, she had so many unbelievable sweet treats ready. 
     So naturally I had my camera in one hand.... and with my other hand took bites of every delicious chocolatey, peanut butter, coconut, Nutella filled dessert. Look out for her new website launching soon.... her desserts are soooo delicious!!

Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
Mini Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Honey Frosting
Coconut Cake with Lemon Curd Filling
Chocolate and Raspberry Petit Fours
Cookie Dough Truffles
Banana Cake with Chocolate Frosting
Reese's Cheesecake Brownies
S'mores Pie
Nutella Cheesecake Bars

No comments:

Post a Comment