Saturday, July 5, 2014

Ashley & Sean | Wedding

     Ashley and I became great friends attending our church during the years. When Ashley introduced Sean to me at their engagement session, I instantly saw why Ashley had fallen in love. Sean was the type of guy who could make you laugh on your worst day. With his funny dance moves, and awesome modeling skills may I add :D... Sean swept Ashley off her feet. And so I was incredibly honored when I was asked to capture their special day this Summer. 
     Their Wedding day was full of family, friends, fun times, and mostly an abundance of love. Ashley will be moving to Florida with Sean after their Wedding, and so the details of the day were all about their love of the sea. Ashley and Sean, thank you from the bottom of my heart for having me capture your special day. Many thanks to Jamie, whom was my second shooter...I couldn't have done it without you!! =) Ashley, I'm going to miss you bunches. I wish you and Sean endless happiness and love in your new chapter of life together. Here are a few of my favorite moments of the day...Enjoy!

4 comments: