Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Findings: Daydreams

     I tend to daydream a lot. I can spend an entire day just looking through beautiful images and dreaming, brewing up a storm of ideas and inspiration of what to do next. I believe a single photo has the power to inspire, motivate someone to do something they have always wanted to do. Perhaps that's why I love photography so much. The beautiful thing about photography is that anything is possible, really anything you see in your mind can be created. Being able to see something in your mind, and then taking those few things you have to make it come together in a photograph, to me is one of the most wonderful feelings. I love that certain images can convey an emotion without the single use of any words. Here are a few beautiful photos I have found through Pinterest and We Heart It. Enjoy and Happy Monday!

Beautiful Lights in Santorini, Greece. 
Still one of my favorite Disney actresses: Hilary Duff. 
The legendary and stunning Marilyn Monroe. 
Because of the movie Tangled, I must now do this one day. 
What is not to love about macaroons? They are yummy and pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment