Monday, October 4, 2021

Antonietta & Anthony | Italian Gardens Engagement Session

This engagement session is close to my heart and one of my most favorite shoots I have ever photographed. Not only is it a gorgeous setting with beautiful floral draped over Italian architectural buildings, but it is my little sister and future brother-in-law's engagement session!

It was a perfect end of summer day, with the sun at bay for a bit which then led us to the most gorgeous sunset in the evening. We strolled along the gardens and discovered beauty literally in every corner. It was a magical gem of a location and we had the most wonderful time exploring it. 

I'm so honored and so excited to have photographed their engagement session, and so excited to be part of their wedding next year. I love you both SO much!!! Here are my countless favorites from the shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment