Monday, October 26, 2020

Our Groomsmen Proposal Gifts

I love old traditions when it comes to weddings, but sometimes I also love the newer things that can be incorporated. I did my bridesmaids proposal last November and it was so much fun seeing everyone open up their gifts. 

Danilo asked his groomsmen with a vintage cigar box and then he compiled some custom gifts for each of the guys. He added a touch of old world charm with a pocket watch and kept it modern with a pair of American flag socks and a few other things. 

I can't take any credit for any of it because he thought of the entire gift himself and went searching around for the items to make it just right (... I will say I am really impressed with his choices and how he placed it all together so beautifully ;). Here are the photos I took of his groomsmen proposal gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment