Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Taste to See

     The manner in which food is presented to us can truly change the way we think of it, without having ever even tried it. For that matter, the way anything is presented to us can change how we feel about it. Here the quote "Don't judge a book by its cover" is truly put to the test. We might not give it much thought, but almost everything today is presented to us with some sort of message. The lighting, composition, background, and colors are all key factors of how an image comes together. 
     It's incredible how certain things in an image can appeal to one person, but not so much to another. Whenever I go to a restaurant I'm immediately drawn to the dessert menu that's placed on a little plastic crate on the table. To tell you the truth I don't even look at the description sometimes---I make my decision solely on the beautiful photograph that is presented to me. If it looks good to my eyes, then it must certainly taste good! Of course this isn't always the case, but just like with food many of us make selections on clothing, fashion, décor, and toys, based on simply one thing----a beautifully presented photograph. Here are some photos of a few things I put together this weekend...Enjoy and Happy Saturday!! =)

Breakfast toast anyone?
Homemade Chocolate Lava cake...okay now who would say no to this?!? ;)
Plain but oh so pretty eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment