Friday, November 30, 2012

Sneak Peek + Mini Holiday Sessions

This past weekend was super exciting for me. I met with a wonderful family for a holiday photo session, and had such a great time photographing them! They kept me laughing the entire time and their photos truly show there love for one another. On another note, the holidays are right around the corner annnnd you know what that means righhht?!?! ....Presents!!!!!!! ----Okay okay the holidays are not only for presents =P, but it also means it's the time for beautiful holiday cards! Why not grace your cards with a fabulous photo of you... ahem I mean you and your family? =D I am now booking Mini Holiday Sessions all through December, don't miss out on the fun! Here is a sneak peek of the session from last Friday...more coming soon! Happy Friday!

1 comment: