Sunday, April 10, 2022

Our Wedding Featured in Contemporary Weddings Magazine

I'm so incredibly excited to share that our wedding day has been published in the Spring/Summer issue of Contemporary Weddings!!! Truthfully, I have to give God all the glory because He gave us the most beautiful day. Even with everything that was going on with the pandemic and not knowing what was going to happen, to the mask mandate being lifted a month before our wedding... He truly was so good to us and was with us during the entire time. 

This is an absolute dream and I honestly am so grateful seeing it printed. I know some may say something a wedding is silly to be grateful for, but so much prayer and preparation went into this day, even though we didn't know what would happen, we decided to trust the Lord that He would provide. And He truly did. And for that and every blessing in my life, I'm forever grateful. The Lord truly acts, listens and delights in those that love Him.

// And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. // Romans 8:28  

// The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy. //  Psalm 147:11

// I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. // Psalm 34:4

No comments:

Post a Comment