Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Jennifer & Andrew | Intimate Wedding, NJ

I love photographing familiar faces, and was so happy to document Jennifer and Andrew's intimate wedding. Andrew and I went to high school together and I have gotten to know Jennifer through the years at various events... it was so much fun being part of their day! 

They wanted to do a small ceremony for just family and then their bigger celebration took place the week after. It showered for a bit that day, but just in time for portraits the skies cleared and the most gorgeous rainbow and sun came out for them. Jennifer and Andrew, I wish you so much love and joy on your new lives together! Here are my favorites from their gorgeous day! 

Photographer: Barbara Marcella Photography 

  Venue: Glen Ridge Country Club

Wedding Dress: Anthropologie
 
 Bridal Heels: Badgley Mischka
 

No comments:

Post a Comment