Sunday, August 9, 2020

Danielle & Michael | NJ Intimate Wedding

nj-intimate-wedding-mini-wedding-bergen-county-bride-groom

Intimate Weddings have become so popular lately because of the pandemic, and they have become one of my favorite things to photograph. There is something so personal and beautiful about having your closest family and friends in a cozy place to celebrate your love as new husband and wife. 
 
I got to spend some time with Danielle and Michael when I photographed their engagement session last May and was so excited when they asked me to photograph their special day saying "I do". They will be having their grand celebration wedding next August, but for this one they kept it to their closest loved ones. 
 
Danielle and Michael's intimate wedding was absolutely gorgeous. Everything from their décor to invitations, the catered food, mini bar, delicious and fun selection of sweets, flowers... belonged in a Pinterest Board.  
 
These are my favorites from their beautiful day. Danielle and Michael, I wish you much love and joy on your new lives together! 

Vendors 

Invitations: Darling and Pearl
Hair & Makeup: Natalie Lokchine
Dress: Asos Alterations: La' Ber Boutique
Doughnuts: Glaze Donuts
 

No comments:

Post a Comment