Saturday, December 22, 2012

Lucky 5

December seems to have flown by, I can hardly believe Christmas is only 3 days away! As a child, Christmas always seemed to take forever to come, but as you get older it seems to come faster and faster! Even with all the hustling and bustling, I have been practicing taking a few photos with different techniques and so here is my lucky 5 photos that have made it up on the blog. Why lucky? Probably because out of the hundreds I took they were picked to be in the spotlight... oh and I also really liked the title. =) Have a great weekend, enjoy! 

The turquoise makes the oranges seems so much more appealing... dont'cha think?
This necklace was just too pretty not to photograph.
I had to have this notebook with a quote so inspiring. 
New stud heels...totally fierce.
Our little bit of snow a few weeks ago...here's wishing for a white Christmas. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment