Sunday, September 25, 2011

Through My Eyes

I recently embarked on a road trip along the coast of California and the sights were unbelievable. We traveled along the Big Sur Coast and made our way to Yosemite National Park, and I was in awe of just how incredibly beautiful our world really is. Everywhere I turned I snapped and snapped photos and just could not seem to put my camera down. Everyone would be moving along on the tour, and here I was climbing on a rock to get the perfect shot of a waterfall yelling, "Wait! Wait! I gotta take this last shot!!".....it was like a child walking into a toy store for the first time. When you have the opportunity to travel, wherever it may be, do so. Take the time to look, smell, try different foods, and just explore. You will gain a new perspective on the world and of life itself. I posted a few photos from my trip....enjoy!! 
Golden Gate Bridge
                                                                 
Yosemite Valley

Yosemite National Park

San Simeon

Happy Sunday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment